From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Karen M. Hazleton, CPA steers you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, investments, and all necessary corporate or partnership tax filings.
|These services include but are not limited to:
- Acting as Part-Time Controller
- New Business Start Ups from A-Z
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Accounting system setup and support
- Payroll processing
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Corporate tax planning and return preparation
- Business Planning and Consulting
- Financial Reporting
- QuickBooks Training
Some of our business clients include transportation, IT Solutions, Chiropractors, Dentists, Construction, Attorneys, and Insurance Agencies.